Below are all of the positions currently available at eSkate Hub.
If you have a skillset that isn’t specifically mentioned here but you think would be of benefit to eSkate Hub, then please reach out.
Electric Skateboard Content Creator
If you’re an eSkater who loves creating amazing content and bringing ideas to life, then shoot me an email at email@example.com and we’ll tee up a ride together.
This is project based work and can be quite sporadic. Quiet at times, really busy at others.
- I love building businesses that help other people
- I’m a casual eSkater
- I’m very strategic and process driven
- I believe that allowing people to have creative control yields the best results
- The best ideas are generated through sharing and collaboration
- I’m very easy going but deadlines are important to me
- You’re trustworthy, organised and willing to learn
- You love electric skateboards, but you love creating content that helps people even more
- You can work autonomously
- You can deliver a complete product review project within a week
- Ideally you live in Melbourne or surrounding suburbs, but I’m open to considering applicants Australia-wide if you’re the right fit.
- Riding and testing electric skateboards
- Filming your ride experience
- Taking videography and photography of the product
- Writing an in-depth product review
- Presenting your review to a camera
- Editing the video optimised for YouTube
- Creating high CTR Thumbnails & Video titles
- Publishing articles to a WordPress website
- Very confident electric skateboard rider
- Need to be able to ride and film at the same time
- Knowledge of how electric skateboards work
- Understand how features of an electric skateboard translate to benefits for the rider
- Having a personality that shines through on camera
- Understanding of basic videography fundamentals
- aperture, shutterspeed, fps, ISO, exposure and how they all relate to each other
- Exceptional writing skills
- Friendly and natural writing style
- Experience using WordPress
- Gutenberg Editor, Generate Blocks
If you have your own filming gear, that’s a big plus, however, it’s not required, I have gear that you are able to use.
If you’re proficient in videography, but don’t have experience with WordPress, or vice versa, please still get in touch.
Remuneration: $300-$400 depending on experience